Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Walt: follow an inquiry process and present out inquiry learning about the special olympics unsing MS movie maker. Befor making this movie, I looked over the feedback I received last term for my movie about china.Some of the things I took into into consideration and tried to imporve on when making this movie were talking a bit slower and cleaer something interesting i have learnt about the Special Olympics during this inquiry is that the Special Olympics are held at any time of the year. A challenge I found in this Inquiry was having patince with the tec. I overcame this challenge by just waiting for it to go back on .

Maria

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI MP,
I REALLY LIKE THE WAY U FILMED IN DIFFERENT AND COOL PLACES.
NEXT TIME YOU COULD TRY TO BE IN PLACES THAT ARE NOT SO DARK AND NOT SO NOISY PLACES TOO.
-IMO

Madi said...

HI MARIA,
I LIKED HOW YOU FILMED IN DIFFERNT PLACES.
NEXT TIME TRY TO FILM IN PLACES THAT DOSENT HAVE AS MUCH WIND IN THE BACKGROUND.
-MADI

Simone said...

hi MP,
I like the way you have added lots of imformation. Next time you could try videoing in a quiter place.
seya

lara said...

HI MP
I like how you made it funny but factual.
Maby you could be louder.
~lara.

Cindy said...

occongragulations today is your day your off to great places your.......

you had made great progress. It is very good especially when you choose different places for your movie.
you need to work on trying to find a quieter place to video.
Overall, you have done well.
comment commented by:
Cindy
famous video directer and actor. ( see her videos on http://cindy1stjames.blogspot.com/